Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Box of 2013 SPX
Collapse
X
-
Box of 2013 SPX
I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
(Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
Email: rbredskin@windstream.netTags: None
-
Not a bad box at all RobLooking for Kenny Irons, Margus Hunt, AJ Green, Gio Bernard, Andy Dalton and Jeremy Hill.
My Bucket:
http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Super...?sort=6&page=1
-
I thought it was fairly decent. Too bad the Bell wasn't the auto.
Opening up a 2013 Upper Deck box right now. Got a Roy Roundtree Black & White /10, but I noticed he didn't make it out of last years preseason with the Bengals.
Just finished the box. Last hit was the Cobi Hamilton Rookie Autograph (unnumbered). Need it?
Select tomorrow.
Originally posted by superman24742 View PostNot a bad box at all RobLast edited by RBRedskin; 08-08-2014, 09:21 PM.I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
(Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
Comment






Comment