Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading for 2014 Connor Shaw, Jedeveon Clowney, & Bruce Ellington

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading for 2014 Connor Shaw, Jedeveon Clowney, & Bruce Ellington

    Hey all I'm looking to trade for lots of base rookies of these players.

    It would be nice to enter a deal involving 5 plus cards.

    I am after mostly lower dollar cards.

    That would mean base rookies, inserts, and parallels. Or relics and some autographs of Shaw and Ellington are ok.

    My trade material is mostly baseball and football. While I do have a little basketball, wrestling, nascar, and golf. My cards are pretty much on the lower end. They may list anywhere from $1 up to around $15-$20 or so. I literally have thousands of rookies, inserts, and parallels. I do have some listed stars, semistars, and commons. My years of cards start around the late 80's and run up to 2011 with a sprinkling of 2012-2014.

    Let me know what you have available and an idea of what you'de like in return.

    Also my cards are always for sale at fair prices. I can compete with eBay and discount 75-90 % off Beckett.

    Brian

  • #2
    I have a 2014 Hot Rookies Connor Shaw auto if you are in need of that
    Super collecting Mike Alstott

    Collecting:

    Teams- Minnesota Twins, Baltimore Orioles (sparingly), Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Colts

    Players- Aaron Hicks, Josmil Pinto, Kyle Gibson, Harmon Killebrew, Lee Roy Selmon, Lavonte David, Mark Barron, Raymond Berry, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

    1971 Topps Twins Team Set

    Comment

    Working...
    X