Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 box of inception

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 box of inception

    tried a box this weekend and here are the goodies

    allen robinson auto/patch 2 color


    marquise lee auto (on card)


    teddy bridgewater jumbo jersey /215


    also had these in it
    base cards
    mike glennon, tony romo, ryan tannehill
    and wes welker /99
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    Are you looking to trade the Robinson?
    Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

    FOOTBALL
    Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
    BASEBALL
    Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes it is available
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        Bridgewater for me ......... If the right deal is possible. Maybe to include Sea in the team break??
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

        Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

        Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

        Comment

        Working...
        X