• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of 2014 Prime

Only 3 of the 9 RC's were of note: Mike Evans NFT, McCarron, Mason

Prime Performers: Keenan Allen
    Primed Rookies: Marqise Lee, Eric Ebron
    Primetimers: LeSean McCoy, Kaepernick, Watt NFT, Cordarrelle Patterson, D. Thomas
    Copper: Sankey /350
    Gold: DeSean Jackson, Ertz (set aside for gwd)
    Variations: Brandon Marshall, Terrance West

Hits:
    Autographed Veteran Variation Keenan Allen (Redemption, 1st of the year, woohoo)
    Prime Patches Derek Carr
    Quad Relics Charles Sims /99
    Autographed Relics Level 2 Taj Boyd /15 (booklet)

My first ever booklet and it is of a player that didn't even make the team.

Last edited by RBRedskin; 10-04-2014, 02:14 PM.
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

See, I told you that you'll blow up this hobby break! Congratulations on your first booklet and a job well done.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Thanks Toshi. Just would have been nice to pull someone that made a team. Other than that it is a very cool card.
      Originally posted by hayn View Post
      See, I told you that you'll blow up this hobby break! Congratulations on your first booklet and a job well done.

Toshi
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
      Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

hello, please check my bucket for the Carr patch card.
        if you like anything please reply with a pm

Tony
        http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Working...
        X