Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucket updated with over 40 new auto cards. All FS/FT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bucket updated with over 40 new auto cards. All FS/FT

    Title says it all. I have a ton of autographs in the bucket. Mainly looking for HOFers, retired greats, Dallas Cowboys, various non-sport autographs or whatever catches my eye. If you are interested in buying something, let me know. I will send you a price. If trading, I usually go by book value. Take a look and let me know. Thanks

    Cards For Trade Photos by xdvop86 | Photobucket

  • #2
    Interested in the Bruce Smith and the Brandon Flowers...anything in my Bucket??
    Thanks
    -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
    sigpic
    I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

    Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

    Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

    http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

    Comment


    • #3
      Answer

      Originally posted by 87hokie View Post
      Interested in the Bruce Smith and the Brandon Flowers...anything in my Bucket??
      Thanks
      Only thing I can use is your Marqise Lee auto. LMK if you want to work something out for that with the Flowers. Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds good to me.
        wanna post it?
        -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
        sigpic
        I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

        Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

        Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

        http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

        Comment


        • #5
          trade posted

          Originally posted by 87hokie View Post
          Sounds good to me.
          wanna post it?
          It is posted up. Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Anyone today?

            Comment


            • #7
              Please check my bucket for these:

              Cody Latimer autograph 89/150
              Brock Osweiler auto
              Von Miller SP auto

              Thanks,
              Bobby
              Lots Of Pics On My Site

              http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

              Comment


              • #8
                Answer

                Originally posted by Noahmyboy View Post
                Please check my bucket for these:

                Cody Latimer autograph 89/150
                Brock Osweiler auto
                Von Miller SP auto

                Thanks,
                Bobby
                I liked your G Smith auto, Z Ertz auto and Te'o auto. LMK if you want to work something out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd love to work something out. Is the Von Miller auto numbered since it's a short print?
                  Lots Of Pics On My Site

                  http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Von Miller

                    Originally posted by Noahmyboy View Post
                    I'd love to work something out. Is the Von Miller auto numbered since it's a short print?
                    It is numbered 8/10!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool, so how about my G Smith auto, Z Ertz auto and Te'o auto for your Latimer, Osweiler, and Von Miller autos?
                      Lots Of Pics On My Site

                      http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Add the Xavier Rhodes and you can post it up. LMK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can do that. I'll post it up now. Thanks
                          Lots Of Pics On My Site

                          http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for the trade. I will try to send out tomorrow. If not, no later than Tuesday.
                            Lots Of Pics On My Site

                            http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone tonight?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X