Prime Performance: Andre Ellington
    Primed Rookies: Bridgewater
    Primetimers: AJG, Lacy, E. Thomas, Bush, Mathis

HITS:
    Bishop Sankey Prime Patches
    Zach Mettenberger Autographs
    Ka'Deem Carey Autographed Relics Level 5
    Quad Combo Relics 142/142
    Keenan Allen Variation Autographs (redemption from previous box arrived yesterday)

Seems like I hit a Sankey or Carey in every box (including retail). Got both this time.

Does anybody know the difference between retail and hobby for Prime. I am looking at both and can't see a difference in thickness, look, code, nothing.

I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

I am intrested in the quad jersey

Comment

Your photobucket link is not active/working.
      Originally posted by lou04 View Post
      I am intrested in the quad jersey
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Copy and paste it

Comment

Everyone pulls Carey, except me!!!...lol

I think I asked about your last carey pull, but obviously I could use this one too....and the Allen if possible.

Last edited by azdbacks1998; 02-01-2015, 01:39 AM.
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Sorry, nothing for me.
            Originally posted by lou04 View Post
            Copy and paste it

Comment

Yeah, I was surprised you didn't notice this one. Also just got a Finest patch auto refractor (ebay) a few days ago. Still couldn't find anything in the FT folder for me.

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
              Everyone pulls Carey, except me!!!...lol

I think I asked about your last carey pull, but obviously I could use this one too....and the Allen if possible.

Comment

Lol

Can't win em all!!....thx
                Currently looking for:
                Football: The Gronk!
                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

As far as I know, you are the only Carey collector. So they will more than likely be waiting for you when you pull some of my boys.

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post

Lol

Can't win em all!!....thx

Comment

Please check my bucket for the quad jersey.

Thanks,

Bobby
                    Lots Of Pics On My Site

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

Comment

Haven't forgotten you. Saw a couple of things, need to finish scanning your bucket this evening.
                      Originally posted by Noahmyboy View Post

Thanks,

Bobby

Comment

Hey Rob, still have the Zach? I have the Sankey but have started messing with Mettenberger as well since I have a small collection of him. LOL. Lmk. I think I have a Jake Mathews topps auto and will look through and see what else I might have.
                        Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

Comment

Hey Don,
                          Yeah, still have the Zach. Also have a Valor Rookie Relic and Sage Artistry auto.

Originally posted by scatcat View Post
                          Hey Rob, still have the Zach? I have the Sankey but have started messing with Mettenberger as well since I have a small collection of him. LOL. Lmk. I think I have a Jake Mathews topps auto and will look through and see what else I might have.

Comment

Bobby,
                            Saw a couple that I like: Prestige Extra Points Blue auto Jake Matthews ($10 BV) and the 2008 Premier Ken Stabler ($20 BV). The quad is $15 BV. Is there something else in my bucket to add to the quad for the Jake and Ken?
                            Rob
                            Originally posted by Noahmyboy View Post

Thanks,

Bobby

Comment

Rob, what's the bv on the Keenan Allen auto?

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
                              Bobby,
                              Saw a couple that I like: Prestige Extra Points Blue auto Jake Matthews ($10 BV) and the 2008 Premier Ken Stabler ($20 BV). The quad is $15 BV. Is there something else in my bucket to add to the quad for the Jake and Ken?
                              Rob
                              Lots Of Pics On My Site

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/sh...otball%20Autos

Comment

Working...
                              X