No announcement yet.

OBJ Jim Brown 1/1's FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You willing to trade your aldrick robinson Plates and Patches for a Scott Crichton Contenders Auto?

Comment

I also have this. I'm so pissed, I really thought Ponder had a chance to be a really great NFL QB and this would only go up in value. It has dropped like a rock since 2011, haha.

Comment

I would be interested in the Ponder depending on asking value. I will do the ALdrick for the Chrichton. PM me about what you are valuing the ponder at.
        The Cards that have the big red NFT button next to a card are not for trade! Thanks!
        Super Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings Player Auto's.
        http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life

Comment

Originally posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
          I would be interested in the Ponder depending on asking value. I will do the ALdrick for the Chrichton. PM me about what you are valuing the ponder at.
          Sweet, have that Aldrick on my main PC need list! PM me your address, if I get it in time I'll mail out the Chricton today on my PO run. Let me think about the Ponder and I'll PM you what I'm thinking and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pgisback View Post
            Sweet, have that Aldrick on my main PC need list! PM me your address, if I get it in time I'll mail out the Chricton today on my PO run. Let me think about the Ponder and I'll PM you what I'm thinking and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
            Sounds good. I posted the trade in the trade side.
            The Cards that have the big red NFT button next to a card are not for trade! Thanks!
            Super Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings Player Auto's.
            http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life

Comment

Originally posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
              Sounds good. I posted the trade in the trade side.
              Awesome, headed out to the PO right now.

Comment

Working...
              X