Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to trade for any in person autos on cards (non-certified)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade for any in person autos on cards (non-certified)

I have been doing a lot of trading of my "in person autos" and "through the mail" autos. I need to replenish my supply so I am looking to use it as trade bait. I am looking for

Any non-certified autos on official cards (topps, donruss, fleer, etc) obtained either in person or through the mail
    Prefer for autos to be with sharpie (black or blue)
    Can be baseball, football, or basketball
    Can be current or retired players
    Can be stars, minor stars, or even common players

I am willing to trade certified autos, game used/relic, vintage, whatever you are looking for. Hopefully we can make a deal and you can get rid of any unwanted signed cards that don't fit your collection and I can send you something you can use.

Let me know!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Bump this to the top. There has to be some cards that don't fit your collection you'd like to trade. Couldn't be an easier trade than what I am offering
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Please check my TTM folder in my photobucket. I have quite a few
      https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jackson0114

Comment

hello, i have an in person auto cards of: Jerry Rice and Junior Seau. scans are in my bucket: Gone But Not Forgotten.
        please let me know if you'd be interested in them?

Tony
        http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Tony - those are some pretty good TTM cards. I was mainly looking for trade bait but could certainly be interested in those for my personal collection. Let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can make a deal.

Comment

jackson - message sent.

Comment

do you have a bucket that i can check out?
              i can use Aaron Rodgers, Eddie Lacy, Clay Matthews, Tom Brady, Raiders & Cowboys.

Tony

Comment

I have a ton of them. I have to dig them out. I used to help run a celebrity golf tournament.

Comment

Any luck coming up with a trade list?

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez68 View Post
                    Any luck coming up with a trade list?

Tony
                    Tony - I have some threads on here for some pics. I spent about an hour yesterday cleaning up my photobucket. It is not 100% yet, but certainly a lot more up to date.

BDB5B852-D491-463C-BC1D-5BA04B30570F_zpsfkzvrcp6.jpg Photo by ucffans | Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                    X