No announcement yet.

2014 Certified/Prestige Boxes - Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked your bucket. The only one you had (Aggie) that I needed was the Contenders Mike Evans auto /99, but that is in a whole different value class than Murray.
    Originally posted by tigerwpns View Post
    I like both the Murrays... let me know if I can help you out with anything
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

I will post it up for us. thanks
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I'll look through and see if I got anything else. I just got some mail in yesterday.

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
        Checked your bucket. The only one you had (Aggie) that I needed was the Contenders Mike Evans auto /99, but that is in a whole different value class than Murray.
        My Bucket My FSFT List

Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

Comment

I busted a blaster of 15 Bowman Chrome last night, got a Johnny Manziel single color relic. Card number BR-JM. No pic yet, I'll get it when I get done working on the Jeep. But I can set it aside for you?
          My Bucket My FSFT List

Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

Comment

Working...
          X