Serial Number ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Number ?

I recently got some 2015 Crown Royal cards (from packs). I got a Markus Golston auto that in Beckett says its out of 299. On the card it says one of one in silver italics and there is no /299 or any number. What does this mean?

Also I got card that's 1/1 from panini contenders. How would I find a price of its not listed? Thank you all in advance.
    https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

Originally posted by Doughboy View Post
    I recently got some 2015 Crown Royal cards (from packs). I got a Markus Golston auto that in Beckett says its out of 299. On the card it says one of one in silver italics and there is no /299 or any number. What does this mean?

Also I got card that's 1/1 from panini contenders. How would I find a price of its not listed? Thank you all in advance.
    Nice pulls!

Unfortunately, price guides don't usually price cards numbered to 10 or less, because pricing is based on sales history & there's not a lot of activity on lower numbered stuff. Once in a while you'll find something that's numbered that low with a price, but there has to be a lot of buying & selling going on to get the price listed.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

as he said nice pulls
      as to value ... your best bet is to check ebay for completed sales that are similar to what you pulled ... a 1/1 doesn't have a value until its been sold ... (only one out there) no other sales to base it off of ... another method is to guestimate based on a similar card numbered to say 5 or 10 and add a small or moderate premium to that number - hope this helps

Comment

Thanks, i figured this was the case. However, I thought I'd ask as I'm still trying to figure all of this out! I appreciate the help.
        https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

Comment

Working...
        X