Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cracking Wax tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cracking Wax tonight

    Tonight I'm openening some boxes...

    1 2014 prestige
    3 2015 high tek
    3 2015 clear vision
    3 2015 supreme
    2 2015 inscriptions
    2 2014 playbook

    Wish me luck on some big hits. New trades to follow.
    https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

  • #2
    Dang, have fun with those and best of luck!!
    Interested in any Francisco Lindor, PeeWee Reese, Archie Bradley and Paul Goldschmidt, wise...


    sigpic


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148065749@N08/albums

    Comment


    • #3
      ausome, have fun and cant wait to see the results
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        Good luck!

        Good luck Doughboy!
        LOW END COLLECTOR:


        --BASE--INSERTS--PARALLELS--NUMBERED--

        -Derek Carr-
        -Khalil Mack-
        -Amari Cooper-
        -Charles Woodson-1998-RC-
        -Bo Jackson-
        -Marcus Allen
        -Barry Sanders-
        -Walter Payton-
        I will look through buckets and lists

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks guys! I'll post hits later. I have to have something to do while my fiancé watches greys anatomy and scandal lol.
          https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

          Comment


          • #6
            hahaha my wife is watching Grey's Anatomy right now too.
            Looking forward to seeing the breaks!
            LOW END COLLECTOR:


            --BASE--INSERTS--PARALLELS--NUMBERED--

            -Derek Carr-
            -Khalil Mack-
            -Amari Cooper-
            -Charles Woodson-1998-RC-
            -Bo Jackson-
            -Marcus Allen
            -Barry Sanders-
            -Walter Payton-
            I will look through buckets and lists

            Comment


            • #7
              Results are in...

              Prestige- nothing too great
              Earl Thomas to 99
              Troy Nicklaus auto
              Paul Richardson auto to 100
              Ryan shazier auto
              Brandon cooks game worn

              High Tec
              Tim Brown parallel to 25
              Kenny bell auto
              Jeremy Langford auto
              Sammie coats auto
              Sean Mannion gold auto to 50

              Clear vision- great boxes
              Ty Montgomery to 99
              Aghlor rookie vision to 99
              Tamba Hali jumbo patch to 99
              Justin hunter jumbo patch to 99
              Doug Flutie green revision 1/5
              Team vision flacco Suggs Mosley green 5/5
              Andrew luck jumbo screen auto 9/25

              Inscriptions - boring
              Cameron artist Payne to 150
              Garrett Grayson to 150
              Jamison crowder
              Dres Anderson
              Christian jones x2
              Deon long
              Cody Riggs
              Kevin parks

              Supreme was good to me
              AP to 50
              Ty Montgomery to 50
              Kaepeenick to 194
              Devante Parker to 194
              Marshal Faulk to 194
              Lawrence Taylor to 194
              Amari Cooper Jamies Winston Marcus Mariota Todd Gurley quad patch 42/50
              CJ Anderson patch auto 9/45
              Ryan Tannehill gold auto 17/25

              Playbook
              Tom savage patch to 99
              Tevin Reese orange auto 2/20
              Jordan Matthews playbook to 199
              Mike Evans jumbo patch auto playbook 9/25

              Overall pretty happy with it. Inscriptions was a bummer and clear vision was hot.
              https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

              Comment


              • #8
                dang, another luck auto. your on a roll
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #9
                  Luck and Winston find me often. If only it was Ben Bell and Brown lol
                  https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    like your langford!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tejadafan1 View Post
                      like your langford!
                      Can I post a single pic to a thread from my phone? If so I'll post it for you. I'll add my new trades before these to my signature if you want something else.
                      https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        no need i trust you! i dont mess with the pics stuff i just text it to you or text to me no biggie!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sweet. If you want to check my Flickr I added a bunch more lately.
                          https://flickr.com/photos/138392718@...57666308486675

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nice new stuff!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              got a couple of bryant rc auto jerseys at the shop tonight, lmk if interested both spx!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X