Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gretzky,Howe,Brodeur,Roy FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gretzky,Howe,Brodeur,Roy FS

    2005/06 upper deck artifacts autofacts 06/50


    2007/08 the cup enshrinements 10/50


    1998/99 UD3 three star spotlight die cut SSP 002/100


    2005/06 SPA prestigious pairings 05/50


    2007/08 SPGU Authentic Fabrics 04/25


    2004/05 ITG ultimate memoribilia jersey/auto 37/40 4377/10000


    1986/87 OPC Rookie x2



    Patrick Roy 8x10 Autograph


    Martin Brodeur Puck Autograph


    Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

    MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

  • #2
    prices on them? gretzky,howe,roy
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #3
      PM sent. anyone else?


      Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

      MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

      Comment


      • #4
        prices

        prices on all the nauto'd cards...serious buyer

        Comment


        • #5
          pm price on these pls:

          2007/08 the cup enshrinements 10/50


          2005/06 SPA prestigious pairings 05/50


          1986/87 OPC Rookie


          Martin Brodeur Puck Autograph
          [/QUOTE]
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

          * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

          My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

          I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

          If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

          I ship on Friday and Saturday.

          Stained glass on the left we make.

          www.tndcollectables.com

          Comment


          • #6
            pms sent, thanks for the looks people


            Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

            MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bryan_Mc View Post
              pms sent, thanks for the looks people

              pm back 2 u
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

              * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

              My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

              I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

              If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

              I ship on Friday and Saturday.

              Stained glass on the left we make.

              www.tndcollectables.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                pm back 2 u
                i'm not seeing it, tom


                Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

                MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

                Comment


                • #9
                  sorry just sent
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                  * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                  My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                  I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                  If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                  I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                  Stained glass on the left we make.

                  www.tndcollectables.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                    sorry just sent
                    lol, as soon as i hit enter on that PM, there it was


                    Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

                    MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X