I don't do hockey but Philly is my hometown team....lol....guess I have no use for these cards:
06 In The Game Hot Prospects M.Richards #364
06 In The Game Hot Prospects Jeff Carter #365-2
05/06 Victory RC J.Carter #272-3 of these
05/06 Parkhurst rookie #653 J.Carter
07 Bee Hive Matted Materials-1 white,1 black Jersey-2 GU
05/06 UD Coll Threads Jersey Black M.Richards
07/08 Hot Prospects, Hot Materials Jersey Black J.Carter
05/06 Rookie Threads Jersey White J.Carter
$15 DLV. with DC
I don't know the BV, hopefully its a price that will sell. I don't own a scanner.
06 In The Game Hot Prospects M.Richards #364
06 In The Game Hot Prospects Jeff Carter #365-2
05/06 Victory RC J.Carter #272-3 of these
05/06 Parkhurst rookie #653 J.Carter
07 Bee Hive Matted Materials-1 white,1 black Jersey-2 GU
05/06 UD Coll Threads Jersey Black M.Richards
07/08 Hot Prospects, Hot Materials Jersey Black J.Carter
05/06 Rookie Threads Jersey White J.Carter
$15 DLV. with DC
I don't know the BV, hopefully its a price that will sell. I don't own a scanner.

Comment