List of Available Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Available Cards

Selling cards at 50% beckett value and will ship free to canada and us addresses. Thanks for looking. Rob. P.s. Cash or money order only.

09/10 fleer ultra ex s. Crosby ex32
    09/10 fleer ultra ex evgeni malkin ex33
    04/05 ud joffrey lupul hg glossy 08/10
    08/09 ud young guns derick brassard
    08/09 ud yguns claude giroux #235
    08/09 ud yguns jacub voracek #205
    09/10 ud collectors choice michael del zotto silver script #12/25
    09/10 ud young guns ryan o'reilly ud exclusives 043/100

2009 ud mcdonald inserts Asking $4 each.
    Horizons malkin h13
    horizons zetterberg h4
    goaltending greats ma fleury gg5
    goaltending greats gg3

09/10 ud cchoice warriors of ice lot of 5-crosby....
    W1 alex ovechkin
    w2 henrik zetterberg
    w4 martin brodeur
    w5 sidney crosyb
    w6 zdeno chara
    Last edited by Brads55; 01-20-2010, 03:23 PM.

Welcome Rob! I'm up in Barrie, Ontario not too far from you. Looking forward to doing some trading in the future with you. What do you collect?

Comment

possible trade

good morning and thanks for the reply. i collect current maple leafs, mike richards and drew doughty cards. i also organize a card club at the school i have been teaching at for 18 years. the students are getting excited about the winter olympics so any women's national team cards of hayley wickenheiser and company are sought after. hope we can work something out. are you interested in all or any of the listed cards i put on yesterday? i can take a look at your bucket list if that helps. have a great day. rob

Comment

I have a couple of base sets somewhere around here from the 06-07 ITG Going For Gold Woman's team. Give me a few days to find them, and I'll send them out to you. I don't need anything from your list, but thanks anyways. I'm mainly an auto collector, and Leafs, of course. You should have no problem moving the Giroux for something nice Leafs wise. Check with TomR, as I think he had him on his player wantlist. He's top notch to deal with. If you don't hear from me by Sunday night, please send me a PM reminding me to find the woman's cards. I sometimes get sidetracked. LOL!! Here is a link to my daughter's Team Canada Woman's autos, and game used. She still needs 3 autos to complete it. The jersey set is done. Those base sets I'm sending you are the exact same cards as the autographed versions here, only without the autos.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...andra%20Album/

Troy
        Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 01-22-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X