2 packs of 09-10 Trilogy *MOJO*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 packs of 09-10 Trilogy *MOJO*

Did some light spending at my LCS today, bought the last pack out of the first box, got a Christian Hanson RC /799 and a Patrick Kane Acetate card /599, so I was like, it's ok, so I bought 1 pack out of a fresh box. Pulled a sick (I would classify 6 colors as sick haha) 6 player/6 color patch card of Mark Recchi (red, white, blue), Rod Brind'amour (red), Ron Hextall (black), Mark Messier (white), Brian Leetch (yellow), and Sergei Zubov (blue). A nice flyers/Rangers old school player card, Classic Confrontations relic card. Made up for the so-so rookie. Everything available now, might throw this and the Blake Wheeler I pulled yesterday out of this on the bay tonight, if I don't receive any offers on these

holy wow

Comment

That's what I said, since I traded some stuff in I only had to shell out about $20, and in my bkb pack I got a chrome Durant RC which will bring close to that. So not bad for practically nothing, better than most of the stuff I get

Comment

I'd love to see a scan of that patch card.

Comment

I scanned both sides of the card, but don't have a bucket. If you shoot me your email I can send you a scan of it. Pack is kinda confusing, but if I'm reading it correctly, those cards are 1:45 packs, or 1:5 boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerg30 View Post
            I scanned both sides of the card, but don't have a bucket. If you shoot me your email I can send you a scan of it. Pack is kinda confusing, but if I'm reading it correctly, those cards are 1:45 packs, or 1:5 boxes

lcollinsc520@rogers.com

Comment

very nice pull
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

I wound up putting some Flyers stuff on Ebay, that one and a JVR Auto. Here's a link to my auctions where you can find it at, I posted scans of both sides of the card

Comment

Working...
                X