2012-13 Upper Deck Series 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Upper Deck Series 2

I was just curious if anyone knew anything about this set, ie. release date, young guns, new inserts or checklists. I find it strange that it is only a month or so from being released and I can't find anything on it.

Here you go.

2012-13 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Checklist, Info, Boxes, Reviews

Comment

Thank you for the response, but I'm looking for information on Series 2.

Comment

Whoops sorry my mistake. Didnt read clear enough. LOL!

Comment

Cancelled

Was told by my local card shop guys they have been 86'd due to the lockout.

Guess I'll have to settle for Parise / Suter in their old duds this set.

Some are speculating the limited run of rookies and cards in general may be a good thing in the long run.
          I had a job trading bits for pieces, we'd make wrinkles, advertise them as creases.

Comment

there will not be any series 2 product because of the lockout. There will be series 2 base cards and mvp mixed in with SP authentic

Comment

So...the SP will just replace the series 2 for 12-13, or they will be inserted in 13-14 SP authentic...?

The series 1 I have collected so far are rife with defects, offset stamping and ink transfers...pretty bad. I have pretty much given up set and instead went with the small Artifacts set instead. Haven't had any issues with that set ( other than doubles, oh gawd the doubles), in fact already pulled 2 rookie redemption cards - one wild card and a Panthers one tonight, so better for the collectible ratio at least.

Sent a small batch of defects back already, shocked to see about half of one blaster were even worse than the first about a week later. Just given up on UD this year. I guess it hard to blame them, but it was surprising to see such obvious flaws in the series...maybe they made the right choice.
              I had a job trading bits for pieces, we'd make wrinkles, advertise them as creases.

Comment

Working...
              X