Trading for all Champions inserts out of UD2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for all Champions inserts out of UD2

Only thing is, I dont have much hockey to trade, but Ive got tons of basketball and football, and some baseball. Mostly just after the regular inserts, but if someone pulled one of the autos and is interested in trading it, Id love to work a deal for that also

Thanks
    Ed

This product is suppose to be released tomorrow. I'll keep my eye out for these for you.

Comment

ive seen box breaks Troy, so I think its out there already- thanks for keeping an eye out for me though. I picked up Czisny and beard today, need the rest, but will take dupes for TTM attempts

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
        ive seen box breaks Troy, so I think its out there already- thanks for keeping an eye out for me though. I picked up Czisny and beard today, need the rest, but will take dupes for TTM attempts

Ed
        There are always a few that get it early, but technically, it's suppose to drop tomorrow, because of the holiday. If I had it in hand, I'd bust it, too. To heck with waiting. LOL!! Where are the bereaks? I'd love to see a couple, as I'm anxiously awaiting for Jonas "The Monster" Gustavsson rookie to appear from it.

Comment

Ed

I have a bunch of those Team Canada Woman's hockey base for you. I'll send them out this week.

Comment

seen a couple breaks on other sites, none here yet though

im looking forward to seeing those base- Im watching your ladies play right now- and damn they look good- although the Swiss are definately a step above the Slovakian women

Comment

seen a couple breaks on other sites, none here yet though

im looking forward to seeing those base- Im watching your ladies play right now- and damn they look good- although the Swiss are definately a step above the Slovakian women

Most of the woman's cards from the set I'm sending are still on the team from 4 years ago! I'm watching it now, too!

Comment

thats why the Canadian women are the favorite- team depth and experience. Im looking forward to seeing USA/CAN in the gold medal game

Comment

thats why the Canadian women are the favorite- team depth and experience. Im looking forward to seeing USA/CAN in the gold medal game

USA are just as good, and it could go either way, IMO!! Should be agreat game if they both make, which I think will happen.

Comment

i havent been able to see the US women yet- they keep showing the canadian women instead, which are also fun to watch. looking forward to that game though, should it happen

Comment

Working...
                    X