Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hockey card draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hockey card draft

    All right, we are ready to go with this. Based on opinions, we will be doing it a bit different this time. guidelines will be:

    Type of card: Any
    BV of Card: Must be at least $10 in Beckett OPG
    Total cards in draft: 10
    Total BV of cards should be $150

    Please post here if you wish to participate and PM me your list of cards that you will include in the draft. Any questions, feel free to PM me or post it here. basic rules will be the same as the baseball card drafts

    Here the rules

    1. Only hockey cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values)

    2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

    3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts, and Base Cards. (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

    4. Looking for 8-10 participants and 10 rounds.

    5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

    6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round. picks will go 1-10 then reverse order the next round. 10-1 and keep alternating til all done

    7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

    8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage. International traders please add $4 for return postage.

    Participants
    1. Fuser
    2. Daeldred
    3. Bryan_Mc
    4. tiger tiger
    5. hockeymom2009
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    Last edited by fuser; 03-17-2010, 07:17 AM.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    Hockey Draft Contest

    Yeah, Tim-I'm in! We each list 10 cards of a $10 bv or more to trade?
    Just so I'm clear on it?
    Thanks! Dale.



    Originally posted by fuser View Post
    All right, we are ready to go with this. Based on opinions, we will be doing it a bit different this time. guidelines will be:

    Type of card: Any
    BV of Card: Must be at least $10 in Beckett OPG
    Total cards in draft: 10
    Total BV of cards should be $150

    Please post here if you wish to participate and PM me your list of cards that you will include in the draft. Any questions, feel free to PM me or post it here.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes 10 cards with a minimum bv of $10 and all 10 cards must have a combined bv of $150

      can be 10 $15 cards or 9 $10 cards and a $50 card or any combination just so it meets the minimum of $10 each and total $150
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        count me in, please


        Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

        MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

        Comment


        • #5
          I think I have enough cards that are high enough value and would like to do it. I'll need to check to make sure.

          Comment


          • #6
            ausome just lmk and i will put you on the list
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm in. I'll get working on my list of 10 cards
              http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
              and my personal auto collection
              http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
              Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
              Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

              Comment


              • #8
                Go ahead and put me in! If I have to "borrow" some cards from a close friend, I'll just have to do that to get enough.

                Comment


                • #9
                  got you on the list. everyone check with others to see if they want to play too
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    should i send my cards or wait til we're full?


                    Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

                    MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wait til we are full, just need the lists for now
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fuser View Post
                        wait til we are full, just need the lists for now
                        ok, thanks for the quick reply


                        Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

                        MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          if we dont get any more signups by the weekend we will start with the players we have
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't have a current Beckett to confirm BV's but I've got my 10 and will add a few more just in case one or two don't quite make it.
                            http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
                            and my personal auto collection
                            http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
                            Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
                            Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              pm sent back with prices
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X