Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Autos Mats Sundin Paul Kariya & 1990s Stanley Cup Tickets

Cleaning out my auto collection.

Various autos and tickets for sale / for trade below.

All prices include delivery (assumes USA USPS shipping, tracking, etc.) and assume paypal invoice payment.

Primary method here is $$$ sale.

However, I am interested in trading to some degree, but would be looking more for cards vice autos like these as I am reorganizing my collection.

All autos lack inscriptions, unless otherwise noted in the description.

PM me with questions/offers/trades/etc.

Meatloaf in NC

Mats Sundin, 8x10 Photo, PSA/DNA: $68

Paul Kariya, 8x10 Photo, PSA/DNA: $48

Paul Kariya, 1997-98 Collector's Choice Crash #C9 Auto on Card, Raw w/ PSA/DNA Certified Letter from Heritage Auctions (got from a auction large lot of autos): $28

5 x 1996 Colorado Avalanche Home Game Stanley Cup Playoffs and Finals Full / Unused Tickets in a single Book. During the 1995-96 season, the Avs won the Stanley Cup! Some of the tickets have been removed from the book to attend the games live back in 1996. However, you are getting great value here with 5 remaining tickets! $22

7 x 1997 Colorado Avalanche Home Game Stanley Cup Playoffs and Finals Full / Unused Tickets in a single Book. During the 1996-97 season, the Avs missed the Stanley Cup, losing to Detroit in the conference finals! Some of the tickets have been removed from the book to attend the games live back in 1997. However, you are getting great value here with 7 remaining tickets! $22
Working...
X