No announcement yet.

want hockey card for my football card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

predsgirl96 - it would be helpful to the other traders if you posted your tradelist then go from there.

Comment

Can any one tell me names of good player from the 1990 and on? Thank.
      I am a Big preds fan. They are my rock other then Jesus so don't cut my Jesus down

Comment

Pred: It's Wayne with the Topps want list. I have a team set from 99/00 Victory ready to go for you. Please send your mailing address, and mine is
        Wayne Johnson
        35 Cowles St.
        Catskill, New York 12414
        email me at wayne@mhcable.com with any questions. I still can't figure this posting and accepting trades page yet. I'm too old I guess. Wayne !!!

Comment

Can someone help use out
          I am a Big preds fan. They are my rock other then Jesus so don't cut my Jesus down

Comment

Can some one pm me on how to Acceting a trade page thank you

Comment

After a trade is posted in the trade manager, a pm will be sent to the recipient. That person will have access to accept or deny the trade in the pm. If it is accepted, a pm will be sent to both people. The addresses will be included for the person you are trading with.
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
              X