Anaconda
    Cerberus
    Frilled Lizard
    Great White Shark
    Loch Ness Monster
    Poison-Dart Frog
    Saber-Toothed Tiger
    Velociraport
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

senor bob,

totally off-da-wall ?ing but either lizard/froggie have a smiling/cute face?

any stats of them too or just a pic?
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Lizard has open mouth, lots of teeth, Frill extened

frog Black eyes, Red body, blue legs, straight face

all cards have a box on left side with narrative of creature, small box on right side "Say What"

ie Anaconda The anaconda is the largest snake in the world

Frog less than an ounce of a poison-dart frog's toxin can kill a human

below boxes on left side Attack Defense stats

frog Atk 2 Def 8

hope this helps bob
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

What are u looking to get for them?
        Going for the 2010 topps football master set and looking for 89&90 tops football graded 8 or better by BGS and PSA.

my bucket

Comment

FYI from Wikia:
          Weird n' Wild Creatures are a set of knowlege cards originally published by International Masters Publishers, Inc. from 2003 to 2010. The cards contain information on creatures from nature, prehistoric to the present, as well as creatures of the imagination. They are no longer being published. They come with complimetary Trading Cards. These are also used to play various card games

They were issued as a subscription the Knowledge cards were 5 x 7 roughly with a standard trading card size parallel.
          -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
          sigpic
          I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Working...
          X