Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGC Dealer here with Pre-Sale CGC 9.8 SS TRON #1 Bruce AKA TRON / Cindy AKA YORI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGC Dealer here with Pre-Sale CGC 9.8 SS TRON #1 Bruce AKA TRON / Cindy AKA YORI

Hello everyone nice to meet you

(Signature Series )
    I will be having a signing with Bruce Boxleitner AKA ALAN BRADLY / TRON 1982 / TRON LEGACY 2010 and Cindy Morgan AKA LORA / YORI 1982

Pre-screen 9.8 !!!!!! CGC witness on site to Authentic Signature's

Title: Tron #1 Publisher: Slave Labor Date: 4/06 Cover: Wraparound

The price $125 for a CGC 9.8 SS Tron #1 Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan with Shipping + Delivery Confirmation
    Also you will get a tracking number from me to track your order when it's at cgc to check on order static's or let me keep you informed every week tell pick up...
    Note: This order include CGC Fast track

Dealer discount welcome on bulk order's !!!

Order must be made and paid in full by March 20 2011 You will receive this item no later then April 22 2011
    Note: Time Frame could be sooner it all depend on CGC turn around, All CGC comic's will be shipped Priority Mail
    Your order could get to you before April 22 2011 Shipping take's at least 8 to 10 day's max !!!

Want to know more about CGC Signature's Series and why it as the benefit of 100% certification & 100% Authentic
    Please feel free to visit them: www.cgccomics.com

also look me up on there site under submission 30th one down the list Glynn And Son CGC Graded Comic's
    http://www.cgccomics.com/services/de...?State=Florida

Payment:
    Form of PayPal only with a confirmed address !!! No check's or money order or COD for this item ...
    Paypal only because it is safe and better managed for both party's

Your order will be tracked from the day it start ( Process from grading to pick up from cgc right to the post office )
    Again tracking from cgc or I will update you every week on order static's then when I ship the item or item's ( cgc 9.8 comic )
    I send you a Delivery Confirmation number to track your order USPS ...

Should you have any question about a order or to place a order, Send me a PM or a email

Glynn Adkins Jr
    Glynn and Son CGC Graded Comic's
    ( Authorized Member Dealers Since 1999 the start )
    Email: comicmaster76@netscape.net

Link to mine CGC 9.8 Tron comic this one is not signed in the picture it is a CGC 9.8 The one for sale will be signed under the Signature Series / yellow label
    ( Sorry copy and paste if needed to this link that is on my CGC page on Facebook, Yes the tron comic in the picture is mine and not for sale )
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Glynn...611899&theater

I got a PM asking this question so, I thought I would post

Yes, I can take a payment deal but first thing you have to pay for this item thru paypal its a safe way to pay + there is always a confirmed address so I send this item to you when grading / slabbing is done and yes this will have a different label then that one in the picture w/ 2 Sig's and it will be graded 9.8 before you place your order I will send you a invoice...

As far as payment deal you can put down $75 then in April before I send the item out to you pay off the rest( $50. ) as I said you will get a tracking number from me that is on the cgc form so should you want, You can call them toll free and give them that number ...

I will after they are graded will go to cgc and pick them up then ship them out and send you a tracking number for that as well to track to your door ...

Comment

Working...
    X