New Kids on the Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kids on the Block

I picked up some cards and they included some New Kids on the Block cards from 1989.

There are 19 cards and 5 sticker cards (Joe, Donnie, Danny, and two group pictures).

If you are interested, please let me know. I don't collect non-sports cards so I am happy to unload them to someone who would appreciate them.

I collect sports cards - mainly baseball.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Somehow I landed a few of these also. I have few wrestling cards I can send ur way for them.

Comment

That would be fine with me
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Post it up, thanks

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X