Advice for collectibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for collectibles

I have inherited two pretty neat collectibles, but I don't know what to do with them.

1.) A pair of wooden shoes (children) carved in 1945. They were made by my dad's cousin. I have no idea what to do with them. T

2.) Two pennants from the New York Fair in the late 1930's.

Is Ebay the way to go? What about giving them away through Listia? Keep em and give them to my own kids. What do you think?
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

If I had those, I probably would keep the shoes, its kind of a neat family story and really a pair of wooden shoes can't take that much space up.

I'm not sure the market on the other, but I would probably put them up on eBay. I only assume there are New York Fair collector's also pennant collectors that would want them for a decent price.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

I second the idea of keeping the shoes and posting the pennants on eBay!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
      X