wtt: 2012 Wax Eye Cereal Killers Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtt: 2012 Wax Eye Cereal Killers Stickers

I'm finishing off a couple of sets of these stickers and have a few extras to trade. I'm also looking for one more card in the Silver Spoon insert set.

Cereal Killers Stickers Wantlist:

Set #1:
    31 Homicidal K

Set #2:
    1 Zomba' Crunch
    10 Clockwork Porridge
    31 Homicidal K
    36 Silence of the Grahams
    45 Bloody Smacks
    52 Troll Too

Silver Spoon Foil Card:

I have the following available for trade:

Stickers: 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 24, 27, 38, 39, 43, 48, 49, 53, 54, and 55
    Silver Spoon Foil Card: #1
    Last edited by sanjosefuji; 05-13-2012, 12:45 PM. Reason: Updated Wantlist/Tradelist
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Wow A fellow collector who is into these is great!!I I am working on a complete set of stickers and lack a few that you have. I have an extra 30 and 36 for you. I could use 3,4,27,32,49 out of you extras. Maybe I could offer you the stickers and 86 and 87 topps Padre team sets for the ones I need?
    Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

That works for me. I'll post it up right now.

Originally posted by crb2000 View Post
      Wow A fellow collector who is into these is great!!I I am working on a complete set of stickers and lack a few that you have. I have an extra 30 and 36 for you. I could use 3,4,27,32,49 out of you extras. Maybe I could offer you the stickers and 86 and 87 topps Padre team sets for the ones I need?
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X