Clear All

• any King of Rock n Roll Around

1956 Elvis Presley Bubbles-PSA graded and ungraded
    1978 Boxcar Donruss PSA Graded
    Press Pass Elvis sets, all inserts, base, and numbered
    1992 sets all series
    Press Pass Elvis worn memorabilia, co star auto/band member autos
    Mcfarlane figures-MUST BE FACTORY SEALED, regular and variant
    Elvis jacket, shirt, and army shirt memorabilia cards from the baseball releases, and 2005 Topps All American Football, Elvis had some memorabilia in there also
    AND ANY OTHER ELVIS PRESLEY MEMORABILIA
    Press Pass Elvis Lives, IS, The Music, and Behind the numbers factory sealed boxes and retail boxes
    1960s German Elvis Presley-PSA graded and non graded

If you're interested, I have these ELVIS PRESLEY LPM's (record & record covers):

ELVIS GOLDEN RECORDS - RCA VICTOR - LPM-1707 - copyright 1958 - SIDE 1 starts with "HOUND DOG" & SIDE 2 starts with "DON'T BE CRUEL"

ELVIS... original soundtrack album.... GIRL HAPPY - RCA VICTOR - LPM-3338 - SIDE 1 starts with "GIRL HAPPY" & SIDE 2 starts with 'CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE"

ELVIS...original soundtrack album...SPINOUT - RCA VICTOR - LPM-3702 - even still has the paper sleeve inside protecting the album, has an ad of "... ELVIS... LP CATALOG ON RCA RECORDS..." - SIDE 1 starts with "STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN" & SIDE 2 starts with "SPINOUT'

ELVIS...BLUE HAWAII 14 GREAT SONGS - RCA VICTOR - LPM-2426 - SIDE 1 starts with " BLUE HAWAII" & SIDE 2 starts with "KU-U-I-PO (Hawaiian Sweetheart)"

ALL are 33 1/3 record albums. Also, just to let you know, even though the "covers" are still intact (no tape to hold them together, etc) in the "GIRL HAPPY" & "BLUE HAWAII" depending on how its held the record can slide and be seen (on the left side and/or bottom) - no problems on the other two yet.

If you're interested, feel free to make a REASONABLE offer, or two, or........

Have a good day

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

albums and records i cant buy online unless I can see the item i person

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, no pictures. I'll just hold onto them for now.

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

If you're interested, I'll trade for some of the auto's you recently purchased.
          Feel free to make an offer, or two, or... if you're interested in trading

NOTE - not interested in the hockey auto, just interested in baseball.

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

No thanks........

Comment

Working...
            X