• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some non-sports cards odds and ends

I have, about all very good,:
    33 Remember Pearl Harbor
    40 TeenAge Mutant Ninja Turtles
    46 Tales of the Crypt
    cards if anyone is interested. I am getting ready to dispose of them.

I don't collect those types of cards. However, depending on what you want for them, I may be interested. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Rodney,
      Few Cubs, Bears, Packer cards would be great.
      Jim

Comment

Jim, thanks for the quick reply. I don't have any "loose" Bears or Packers. The only football I have is a 1990 set. I, however, do have a small "lot" of Cubs. I have 36, one of which is a TTM/IP auto. All of the cards look like they just came out of packs (except the TTM/IP, it has some slight corner wear). By "all very good", do you mean no bends,dents,creases, etc ? Also, do the #'s represent the # of cards of each type you have posted (in other words, not just the card # of one card of each) If they don't have issues, and the "number" is the amount of cards of each,plmk if we do/don't have a trade. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney,
          The number indicated are the number of each type, I.e., 33 Pearl Harbor cards. Re condition these are, for the most part, VG. The Tales of the Crypt are in the worse shape - many have crease, about 20 I would judge to be E condition, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles all have corner dings and some have creases, the Remember Pearl Harbor cards are all pretty well close to pack fresh. I don't want much for them, primarily just to recoup postage. If you like send me your addy and I will pt them in the mail. When you get them you can decide, what, if any Cub cards to send. I just have a problem tossing things away. Stay safe. Jim

Comment

Jim, thanks for the quick reply and info. You don't need to send me "all", and then I'll determine what to send you. First, eliminate those with "creases". Since I don't collect any of them, as I said in post #2, I'd probably try to use them for trade bait, and cards with "crease" are almost impossible to move. Second, cards with layering , rounded, and/or missing paper on corners, they can also be eliminated. Again, they'd also be hard to move. Third, any that have 'other" major issues,such as very very poor centering,writing,holes,a lot of stain,etc., they too can be eliminated. So, cards that are left that you'd say are ex,nrmt, and mt would be okay. PLMK how many then are "okay" and how many CUB cards would you want. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

Roger I have enclosed a scan of corner ding which I do not include - there are 53 - 22 Tales of Crypt and 31 Remember Pearl Harbor. We have traded before years ago. Just send a few Cubs cards.
              Jim
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Jim, who is "Roger" ? I assume you meant me, Rodney, since you and I are the only two on this thread. Would ten CUBS be enough ? If so, I'll send you a starting team (one for each field position) and one more card. If okay, please send me your address. Also, if we have a trade, my address is --- Rodney Ashe 4148 WEYANOKE DRIVE PORTSMOUTH, VIRGINIA 23703-1907.
                Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney,
                  My sincere apologies. I wish I could blame it on my typing or my age or the virus but I can't. I apologize.
                  10 Cubs would be plenty and I do appreciate it.
                  Jim Boushley 308 COUNTRYSHIRE CT KINGSPORT TN 37663-2844

Comment

Jim, thanks for the quick reply. No problem on the "name". At my age, I often don't remember some names that years before I could tell you quickly (such as people in tv shows and movies). Now, I often ask my wife. to get their name(s). I'll mail tomorrow. Have a good night and a good day tomorrow, Rodney

07/21/2020 --- NOTE: Your CUBS have been mailed.
                    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-21-2020, 03:04 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE................."

Orioles Autos I need
                    Orioles GU I need

Comment

Cards put in mail today 9500114828160203573012 Thanks, Rodney. Appreciate it. Jim

Comment

Rodney,
                        Cards came today - thank you very much, I do appreciate it.

Jim

Comment

Jim, glad to hear that they arrived. According to USPS, mine should be arriving tomorrow. I'll let you know when I get them. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney, interesting - I mailed two the same day and the one to Wisconsin got there yesterday but the one to you one state away won't arrive until today.

Comment

Jim, it didn't arrive today. Hopefully it'll be here Monday( todays mail has already arrived). The USPS today said it was in Merrifield, Va. and not here in Portsmouth, Va. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                              X