Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubman1941
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know Rodney. We are in for sunshine all week-end and hope you are also. Jim

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, just to let you know, the cards arrived today. THANKS. Have a good weekend, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, good morning. Just to let you know, your cards have been mailed. I sent you a message with the tracking #. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, yes, I'd rather have them in a box. I have way too many "extra" card sheets. THANKS. Have a good evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Rodney,
    These are still in plastic sheets, do you want me to put them in a box? Thanks,

Jim Boushley
    308 Countryshire Ct.
    Kingsport, TN 37663 and it will be probably tomorrow afternoon before I can get to the P.O. - will let you know.

Thanks,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim - Hope you're having a good day. That's fine. Please send me your address. I'll send you mine shortly. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. THANKS for your time and effort in working out this trade. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Rodney, didn't realize (or forgot) they did the 1990 Pro Set in two separate sets. Should have as that was common at the time. I guess, then, it would be for all the 375 1990 Pro Set cards and I will donate the remainder to my friend. He has been running a charity show in the area for about 15 years now and has raised around $100,000 for local charities. I donated a pile of my non-Cubs baseball to him last fall as it was for the local Rolling Thunder chapter and I am a veteran so was glad to do that. See you in the A.M.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, thanks for the replies and info. I don't think I have the "team sets' of Packers & Vikings you saw on 'ebay". I say that because, as I said on post #6, I have a "total" of Packers+Vikings to be 29 , and "none" are "platinum" or "bonus". So, I may be wrong, I think they probably include "set #2" of 1990 NFL PRO SET football (mine only goes to card #378, as I stated in post #6). In regard to the "Birds" you mentioned, no I don't think I have those. With all of that said, and posted here, is the offer just for the PACKERS + VIKINGS I have, OR for all of the 1990 NFL PRO SET that I have, or for the Packers, Vikings, and some other "teams" from the 1990 NFL PRO SET ? We seem to be getting close to getting this finalized. THANKS for your time and effort. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    I just looked at eBay for the Vikings and Packers team sets - Packers were asking $4.50 Vikings one was $10.00 and had 8 bonus Viking Platinum cards so I will offer you :
    1995 Norman Rockwell Series 2 set
    1995 art of J.C. Leyendecker Set (they are cool - Saturday Evening Post covers)
    1995 Dart Hershey's Trading Card P1 and P2
    1993 Beyond Bizarre Comic Images Promo card for them.
    Jim

BTW do you need any 1981 Topps Scratch Off Panels Orioles? I got an extra Murray, Bumbry, Stone, different panel Bumbry, Palmer, and different panel Stone.

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Well, Rodney, this is what I have found on eBay :
    1995 NORMAN ROCKWELL C2 4.00
    The Norman Rockwell Series 2 sets go from 3.00 to 20.00 and partial sets from 22.00 to 39.00 Don't understand this at all but I guess they can ask anything they want - should have checked selling but didn't
    The Snow Whites were selling for .99 each
    1995 THE ART OF J.C. LEYENDECKER 1-50 5.00 - 14.00
    1995 DART HERSHEY'S TRADING CARDS P1 2.55 each
    1995 DART HERSHEY'S TRADING CARDS P2 0.99
    BEYOND BIZARRE
    1993 COMIC IMAGES PROMO CARD 1.40
    THE ART OF HEAVY METAL
    1995 COMIC IMAGES PROMO CARD 3.59
    1995 COMIC IMAGES PROMO CARD 3.59
    So there we are . I didn't look to see what the 90 Pro Set partial set went for but am open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Jim, I know that I'd be getting some of what you have posted. That's what you you say in post #1. I asked, first, in post #5, "...what would be your offer(s)?". In regard to "What...would you want." , I've never collected or even heard about any of those. So, I'm asking again, for your offer(s) for the 1990 Football PRO SET (minus three cards) and/or for just the PACKERS and VIKINGS. Whatever I get, if we work out a trade, will be going in my "NON-BASEBALL" trade cards not in my PC (as I just collect baseball). So, just let me know, what you think would be a trade that would be okay. Have a good day, Rodney
    Sorry, I understand all that - I have no idea what any of them are worth and have no idea what the 90 Pro Set is worth. I will start a search and see if I can come up with a BV of any of these. Jim

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, I know that I'd be getting some of what you have posted. That's what you you say in post #1. I asked, first, in post #5, "...what would be your offer(s)?". In regard to "What...would you want." , I've never collected or even heard about any of those. So, I'm asking again, for your offer(s) for the 1990 Football PRO SET (minus three cards) and/or for just the PACKERS and VIKINGS. Whatever I get, if we work out a trade, will be going in my "NON-BASEBALL" trade cards not in my PC (as I just collect baseball). So, just let me know, what you think would be a trade that would be okay. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Jim, thanks for the reply. What offer(s) do you have ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney
    Any of the non-sports I have listed. Thanks, Jim

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Jim, thanks for the reply. What offer(s) do you have ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• cubman1941
    replied
    Jim - THANKS for the reply and interest. If you noticed on that thread, two cards are missing from that set. Also, the Jerry Rice card,#295, is currently on hold. I just counted the number of Vikings & Packers , there are a total of twenty nine (29)(if I counted correctly). So, in regard to the "set", I have 375 of the 378 cards + Super Bowl XXIV card + COMM. COLLECTIBLE #2 Tagliabue (NFL Commish.) Would you want to trade for (1)ALL of the football cards (total of 377) OR (2)just the Vikings and Packers ? Also, what would be your offer(s) ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney
    Rodney,
    I noted two cards were missing but that didn't concern me as I was not going for the set anyway, as I said. the rest I would just donate. What of the non-sport I listed would you want. If you are breaking it up I would just take the Vikings and Packers but either way doesn't concern me. My prime interest is to eliminate some of the wife's non-sport cards since she lost interest. She did this when we first met and I was searching for Cubs so she decided she would do something that was artistic in nature.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X