Warehouse 13: Wantlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse 13: Wantlist

Among the Non-Sport sets I collect Warehouse 13 is one of the big ones. Right now my big hunt is for the complete base set for Season 2. For some reason this one is eluding me. Part of it is the low number of cards produced (only 200? WTF?), the other seems to be the fact that it is also a small card count set. A big factor is when I have seen it available the cost is way way way too much. Just as I refuse to pay over three digits for a single modern card (actually my top limit usually is around $30-$40 depending on the card) I tend to also refuse to pay too much for a set of cards especially for a set that is only 26 cards. I would prefer to get the Season 2 set in full at one shot, rather than trying to piece it together from multiple purchases/trades/gifts.

Additionally I am looking for many of the Autographs. Again many of these (especially The women and big name guest stars) tend to get listed for way way too high a price. I love Allison Scagliotti (and Joanne Kelly a bit more) but I don't want to pay $60, $70 or over $100 for a card with her signature, even if the picture on it is a super sexy one.

Here is my wantlist. The numbers in (parenthesis) are my card count of what I have for that set/subset. I need what is listed.

2010 Rittenhouse Warehouse 13 Season 1:
    Artifact "Snag it, Bag it, and Tag it" Cards (0/18): These are cards about the "Artifacts" from the show not props cuttings from the show those are "Relics" A01, A02, A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A08, A09, A10, A11, A12, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A18
    Gallery Cards (0/6): All G1,G2, G3, G4, G5, G6
    Autograph Cards (4/14): Main Cast: Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Simon Reynolds Guest Cast: Tricia Helfer, Erica Cerra, Niall Matter, Alec Medlock, Michael Boatman, Joe Morton

2011 Rittenhouse Warehouse 13 Season 2:
    Base Set (0/26): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
    Artifact "Snag it, Bag it, and Tag it" Cards (0/9): (see Season 1 description) (?starts with #A20? Not #A19?) A20, A21, A22, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A28
    Autograph Cards (6/18) : Main Cast: Eddie McClintock, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti, Jaime Murray Guest Cast: Roberta Maxwell, Nolan Gerard Funk, Tyler Hynes, Tia Carrere, Neil Grayston, Faran Tahir, Sherry Miller, Sarah Allen

2012 Rittenhouse Warehouse 13 Season 3:
    Artifact "Snag it, Bag it, and Tag it" Cards (6/10): A33, A34, A35, A38
    Autograph Cards (3/13): Main Cast: Allison Scagliotti, CCH Pounder, Aaron Ashmore Guest Cast: Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan, Lindsay Wagner, Aaron Ashmore (variation), Sasha Roiz (variant 1), Sasha Roiz (variant 2), Rene Auberjonoi
    Promo Cards (1/2): P2

2013 Rittenhouse Warehouse 13 Season 4:
    Autograph Cards (1/8): Main Cast: Joanne Kelly, Allison Scagliotti, CCH Pounder, Jaime Murray Guest Cast: Ashley Williams, Brent Spiner, Jeri Ryan

The autograph cards have 2 different styles of design, some actors seem to have an auto on each design, for each season, others seem to have 2 on one design with a different photo. It maybe confusing for me to know what I really have of them then. Usually the copyright year on the back helps identify which season they are from. It is hard to tell otherwise. Also the limited numbers of all the different types of cards make it very difficult for me to get these cards let alone get them for a decent price.
    Last edited by CaptKirk42; 06-09-2015, 08:21 AM.
    I collect Redskins, Rams, Captials, Nationals, Washington Senators (Old Baseball not the Canadian Hockey team), Orioles, Bullets/Wizards, Non-Sport, Autos and HOFers. Also 1983 NFL Huddles mascot figures (2" PVC)

Master Want List / CaptKirk42 Card Blog / Curly W Cards Blog

sigpic
    #d 40/50

Can help you with one card if interested.

WAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 2 ARTIFACTS
    #A24 (154/350)

Bill
    Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

Originally posted by Chilly55 View Post
      Can help you with one card if interested.

WAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 2 ARTIFACTS
      #A24 (154/350)

Bill
      Yes I am interested. What are you looking for in return or how much?
      I collect Redskins, Rams, Captials, Nationals, Washington Senators (Old Baseball not the Canadian Hockey team), Orioles, Bullets/Wizards, Non-Sport, Autos and HOFers. Also 1983 NFL Huddles mascot figures (2" PVC)

sigpic
      #d 40/50

Comment

I have a huge want list here:

My Current Wants

I've got some baseball trades in the works, but anything you can hit, LMK.

Bill
        Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Updated.

Thanks for the sale Greg.

sigpic
            #d 40/50

Comment

Working...
            X