Five Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Star

I am looking for any Jeff Burton, Danica, or any thing other trader cards from Five Star. lmk what you have to trade everything in my Bucket is fair game.

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/abig31fan/
    Checkout my Bucket and let's trade!
    http://s376.photobucket.com/home/abig31fan/index

Burton Dillon Banner

Michael: Not going to pay those ridiculous asking prices on the 'bay? lol

Looking for Kyle Busch hits....but I think I'll wait until the excitement dies down.

Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I agree most of the prices are kinda crazy. I did pick up a Burton already triple authentic numbered to 10 at a good price...

Burton Dillon Banner

Comment

Originally posted by Abig31fan View Post
        I agree most of the prices are kinda crazy. I did pick up a Burton already triple authentic numbered to 10 at a good price...
        I think we'd all love to see a scan of it....or you can PM me the link...gotta see your newest addition!
        Randy
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I'll post pics when I receive a few more. The FiveStar prices are dropping like the US StockMarket.... Just purchased a AWESOME Hamlin triple authentic for $10.00!!!!!! Alot of people are gonna be upset at the racing market after this one is over....

Burton Dillon Banner

Comment

Check out my listings on the 'bay.

eBay ID: kylefanbsb1963

Have a couple nice Burton's on there....and I agree with you 100-percent on the prices dropping. Everyone should have waited one week before purchasing.
            Randy
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Love the Book card and the auto... Watching both and plan on bidding...

With the prices of thr FiveStar singles dropping so fast, I wonder if the box prices will follow? I doubt it but anything can happen...

Burton Dillon Banner

Comment

Originally posted by Abig31fan View Post
                Love the Book card and the auto... Watching both and plan on bidding...

With the prices of thr FiveStar singles dropping so fast, I wonder if the box prices will follow? I doubt it but anything can happen...

I don't see the box prices dropping. The distributor's cost was $450.00 per box.

I do see the possibility of unopened boxes being for sale at Card Shows a year from now.

As far as the cost of singles, at the Card Show I did last weekend, you could pick-up singles for almost next to nothing. Alot of ball and stick guys picked up the Five Star product thinking they could flip them easily. Sorry guys, unlike the high-dollar baseball and football cards, the NASCAR collector really was not ready for this product.

Last edited by ranbethscards; 12-08-2010, 08:09 AM.
                Randy
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
                  I don't see the box prices dropping. The distributor's cost was $450.00 per box.

I do see the possibility of unopened boxes being for sale at Card Shows a year from now.

As far as the cost of singles, at the Card Show I did last weekend, you could pick-up singles for almost next to nothing. Alot of ball and stick guys picked up the Five Star product thinking they could flip them easily. Sorry guys, unlike the high-dollar baseball and football cards, the NASCAR collector really was not ready for this product.

Alot of it, I'm sure is timing. Way too close to Christmas on this release, plus are people actually starting to realize it's a lot better to have suckers bust open the product at a rediculous price, and then picking up the scraps on ebay? I've been doing it for years, and I'm happy doing so. Sure you miss the excitement of opening, but too many disappointing breaks over the years smartened me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
                    Alot of it, I'm sure is timing. Way too close to Christmas on this release, plus are people actually starting to realize it's a lot better to have suckers bust open the product at a rediculous price, and then picking up the scraps on ebay? I've been doing it for years, and I'm happy doing so. Sure you miss the excitement of opening, but too many disappointing breaks over the years smartened me up.

AMEN BROTHER! LOL I've been doing the same thing. Not only for my PC but also on nice traders. Lets do the math.... $600.00 for a box with a few cards in it. I've been paying on average $40.00 give or take for my FiveStar Burtons and as low as $5.00 for tradebait..... Gotta love EBAY!

Burton Dillon Banner

Comment

Working...
                    X