Tiger Woods collectors pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods collectors pin

I have this Tiger Woods collector's pin available for trade. I work in Augusta, GA and picked up Tiger's mom from the airport during masters a few years ago. As a token of appreciation, she gave me this pin. From what I understand, it is very rare since she had them made to give out and are not available for sale. I've looked on ebay and other places but have been unable to find any available. Some I am just guesstimating a value. If you are interested, I would be happy to trade it for around $25 worth of cards from the Phillies, Nationals, or Twins. These could be vintage cards, GU, or Autographed cards. Let me know.

Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

To the top!!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
    X