Trading for wrestling base, inserts, & parallels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for wrestling base, inserts, & parallels

I'm looking to swap any of my baseball, football, basketball, & Nascar cards for general wrestling cards.

I am open to a variety of wrestling from the 80's up till 2014. I would like base, inserts, parallels, stickers, oddballs, refractors, relics, autographs, etc.

Now most of my cards are lower end and I have very few autographs and memorabilia cards. I do have thousands (multiple 4 row boxes) of nothing but rookies, inserts, and parallels. The years of my stuff starts in the mid 80's and runs up to around 2012. I do have a few things from 2013-14.

If you have lets say at least a couple hundred wrestling cards then perhaps that's a decent starting point to make a deal worthwhile? Respond with a little details of whatcha got and we will go from there.

Wrestling I really like is the 2001-2004 Fleer products, all Topps products, and the new 2014 Chrome may be good too.

Thanks,

Brian

I have a randy Orton topps gold auto /10.

Comment

Hey what's the year? Are you willing to trade down for lower dollar cards or want a similar valued card in return? I don't have any single cards in that dollar range unfortunately.

Comment

Ya I would trade for lower end stuff what other wresling do you have

Comment

It is 2014 topps

Comment

I have mostly base that I am sorting by wrestler. Then 100-200 inserts/parallels. Nine complete sets. Got Triple H and Edge official WWE necklaces. Twenty partial sets. I will follow up within the next couple days.

Comment

Working...
            X