Mansfield Mass Show - Holiday Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield Mass Show - Holiday Inn

Just in case people were looking for a show to go to in the Mass area, here is one that I sometimes hit up.

It is put on by Cardboard Promotions. It is a pretty good show.

http://www.cardboardpromotions.com/

And on May 16th they have Kevin Faulk for any Patriots fans and also a few others. Including ex-Red Sox pitcher Bill Monbouquette.

The flyer has information on some upcoming shows includind a show that Jose Canseco will supposedly be signing!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Great Info Buddy thank you.
    Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
    Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

i went to that show a few years back, i think, i had a great time!

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

When I go will pm you and meet up
        Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

Working...
        X