Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Shows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Florida Shows

    Does anyone know where any shows in the central Florida area? Any info would be great.

  • #2
    I used to live in Central Florida and oddly enough, as big as it is, I don't remember many shows at all. There used to be two good card shops near University Blvd and Semoran (near UCF). I don't know if they are still there or not.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea alot of the cards store are closed here now.

      Comment

      Working...
      X