Card Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Show

Will there be any card shows around the Nashville, TN area.

Remind me in the morning. I have a schedule at work.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Ok. It might be in the early afternoon. Got to work in the morning and will not be able to get on the internet. Thank you for looking things up.

Comment

Do you have some time to see if there are any cards shows around Nashville

Comment

5/12 - Goodlettsville - Courtyard By Marriott, 865 Conference Dr, , 8-3, Dan Varricchio 615-507-9891

5/26 - Nashville - Lighthouse Christian School (Gym), 5100 Blue Hole Road, 8-3, Jim 615-275-6068
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Chris - where do you get the information about upcoming card shows? I live in Augusta and it doesn't seem like we ever have card shows. Maybe in Columbia, SC (about an hour away).
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                Chris - where do you get the information about upcoming card shows? I live in Augusta and it doesn't seem like we ever have card shows. Maybe in Columbia, SC (about an hour away).

Here are a couple of helpfull links for cardshows:
                Sports Trading Card Shows

2012 Baseball Card Show Calendar-
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Hey ucffans, sounds like my problem. Seems that most of the card shows are far away from where I live.

Comment

I guess I'll have to stick to the flea markets for now! Too far away for me....
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Sounds like me. The closest flea market is about 20 miles once a month unless I feel like driving for 40-45 minutes to the one that is every weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X