Denny McLain Signing At Wings Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny McLain Signing At Wings Show

We are having our 3rd sports card show at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 9:00-4:00. We have 50 tables of dealers with sports cards, autographed items & memorabilia.
    FREE ADMISSION & PARKING.
    Denny McLain, 1968 Detroit Tigers World Champion and Only Living 30 Game Winner will be signing autographs from 12:00-3:00, prices vary by item.
    There will be some fantastic door prizes given away during the show, you must be present to win! There's also a concession stand open with food & beverages available for purchase.
    For more information contact: Dale Eldred through this website or email me at
    dl_eldred@yahoo.com

I am glad to see him signing. Last time I talked to his daughter in law (Denny's son's wife), she said his health was getting pretty bad and it didn't help that he was over 300 pounds. She is a teacher in Augusta,GA.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I believe he had by-pass surgery some time ago because he looked really good last year when he signed for us! He's really very friendly & outgoing! Was very cordial to everyone and more than happy to have his picture taken with everyone that wanted it!

Comment

Working...
      X