Plano TX Card Show 5.28.16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plano TX Card Show 5.28.16

Our next show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074 will be on Saturday, May 28th. As always the attendance will be $1 however we will offer FREE ADMISSION for Active Duty Military, National Guard,Reserves and Veterans with Military ID or VA card. In addition, if you are a dealer at our show and are in one of those groups we will give you a $5 discount per table.

In addition, we will do $15 in door prizes each hour during the... show.

Then 2 weeks later we will have a special fundraiser for my wife as pert of my birthday show . Yes, I scheduled a show on my birthday and we're working out the final details but it appears we will have several players at our July 16th show. More details on both as we get closer to those dates.
    In addition, we will have our 1st case break held at this show: Here are the details

DALLAS SPORTS CARD SHOW BREAK

LITTLEPAL`S : THE DEVON AND LAN SHOW PRESENTS :

1 CASE 2014 BOWMAN STERLING 8 BOXES = 13 HIT PER BOX

104 TOTAL HITS

RANDOM SPOTS

WILL DO RANDOM LIVE AT THE SHOW/BREAK
    30 MINUTES BEFORE THE BREAK

32 SPOTS @ $52 PER SPOT

****WILL BE LIVE AT LITTLEPAL on Breakers.TV
    FACEBOOK PAGE IS @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/107057656318188/

ALL SPOTS WILL BE ON SALE @ THE SHOW ALL DAY LONG
    ANY SPOTS THAT REMAIN
    WILL GO ON SALE ON OUR GROUP PAGE 2 HOURS BEFORE BREAK
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #4, Sunday September 6, 2015 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

Friendly Bump --

Pat Combs confirmed for 6.11.16 show
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #4, Sunday September 6, 2015 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

Comment

Bump to the top.

Pat Combs and Wally Moon confirmed for 6.11

Comment

Friendly Bump

Comment

Friendly Bump TTT

Comment

Working...
          X