This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rynok1999 Anyone with Trade problems with rynok1999

Anyone that has any trade problems with this member please post all the details here.

No cursing/name calling will be allowed I just want all the facts: dates,cards (please be specific ),DC#'s,where the trade was agreed too.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

I talked to him thorough private message. He said he was sending me a wrestling relic card and I was going to send him a Bengals game used and some Bengals cards. I sent mine, he did not. However, I did not set it up as a trade in trade manager. I knew it was a risk when I did it. Oh well....

This was on 9-25-2012. I still have the private messages.
    Last edited by ucffans; 10-23-2012, 09:27 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

we agreed to a trade and yet he hasn't been responding to my private messages....thankfully I've never sent the card

Comment

He was banned but we have reinstated him but he is not allowed to make trades/sell or buy until everything is cleared up we want him to address these problems and make things right.

I hope that in the future that everyone "please" put your trades/sales in the trade manager at least it is documented and all in one place.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I didn't have any problem in regard to an actual trade. However, I did have problems, at times, with his attitude/comments expressed in his posts. Unfortunately, I can't give you the link because they were removed (after I brought it to attention).

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Normally I do use trade manager, but this instance I didn't and was out a few Bengals cards. Hopefully, he will read these threads and fulfill his promises. If not, I am out a few bucks. My day will go on!
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Hey bighurt, catdaddyscards did and I had him pm you.
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I hAve talked to Ryan via text message. We are working out a compensation package on my deal gone bad. He has until Friday to provide me a list to choose from. If no list and he won't send the Koufax, at that time, I will call his mother and his local PD.
                Trade Albums

Comment

Originally posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
                  I hAve talked to Ryan via text message. We are working out a compensation package on my deal gone bad. He has until Friday to provide me a list to choose from. If no list and he won't send the Koufax, at that time, I will call his mother and his local PD.

Thanks to everyone who is posting here and updating their situation.

Please keep updating here with any news,if you have had contact with Ryan (what he said) if you received your end etc

Comment

Northernbears trade with Ryan

2012 Triple Threads auto 4 Piece F Freeman
                    2011 Bowman Chrome Brandon Belt auto
                    2011 Bowman Sterling Brandon Belt White Jersey
                    2011 Topps Hert Carlos Santana W Jer
                    07 Bowman Sterling Black refactor Jose Reyes White Blue Pin/5/25
                    2010 Topps tribute auto Game used Brian McCann24/50
                    2011 Topps Chrome auto Brent Morel R/C
                    Morel and Freeman where for the Mike Staton and Goldsmith auto;s
                    All the rest of this listing and above where for the Koufx Game used auto
                    09 Bowman Chrome Donovan Tate R.C Auto
                    2011 Topps Chrome Craig Kimbrel auto
                    2010 Bowman Chrome auto Austin Jackson Refractor and #125/500
                    09 Triple Threads David ortiz 4 Piece 2 red and 2 white Jerseys 2/36
                    2011 Bowman Sterling Duel Game used Trou Tulowitski/Carlos Gonalez White Jerseys and both have blue Pins 70/198
                    2011 Pro Debut Jerry Sands W Jersey
                    00 Bowman Best Rookie Josh Hamilton First card auto from BBest Locker Room
                    2011 Bowman platinum Matt Latos White Jersey
                    2011 Bowman Platinum Shaffer Hall Auto

Trade 2 was for
                    Sparky Anderson auto/Casey Stengel auto/Jon Lester auto/Cole Hamels auto/Jay bruce auto/Jason Heyward auto game used/Hunter Pence triple Threads auto 6 piece
                    Josh Gibson duel game used/05 Bowman Hert Pieces of Greatness Ichiro Black jersey/2010 Bowman Platinum Aleander Colombe auto refractor/2011 Bowman Green Mike Fontynewicz auto 381/399/2011 Matt Reynolds auto 133/199/2011 Josh Elander Topps Chrome auto 115/199/2011 Topps Chrome Andrew Mitchell auto 62/199/2011 Topps Chrome auto Carlos Peguero/2010 Bowman Sterling Philip Pieffer111 Grey Jerseys
                    Also a Duke Snider auto duel auto game used.
                    This lot was for a Posey auto and Mays auto and the second Duke Snider and Bob Gibson where for a Duel R Clemente and Mauer auto game used.

These cards add up to alot and mail fraud isn't a lauging matter and with sig confirmation.

Comment

Ryan has pmed me asking everyone with outstanding trades/deals with him to please pm him all the details of their agreements and he will fix everything.

And please lets not start attacking anyone with curse words/insults or threats on here or by pm because you will be suspended and possibly banned,

Comment

I setup a trade with him where I sent multiple football cards in value that far exceeds the cards he was supposed to send. I have asked him to respond in pm with no luck. He owes me a McCovey auto and Ernie Banks. I am so disappointed this is my first trade here. Shame!
                        I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                        Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                        http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

Comment

I made a trade with Ryan on 10-10. I was going to give him three banks autographs and three killebrew autographs in exchange for a carlton autograph. I sent it out with DC but have not received my end of the trade. If you have any questions I will be happy to explain.

Comment

He has not answered his PMs. I hope that he realizes that because items were sent via US Postal service that it accounts to mail fraud. That is a federal offense. It is a silly thing to get in trouble for. I hope he makes good. If mine does not get cleared up soon, I will be making a case with the Post Master General's office. This is not a threat. I am not mad but I will follow the proper route to make sure this does not happen again if needed.
                            I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                            Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                            http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

Comment

Originally posted by dasasc View Post
                              He has not answered his PMs. I hope that he realizes that because items were sent via US Postal service that it accounts to mail fraud. That is a federal offense. It is a silly thing to get in trouble for. I hope he makes good. If mine does not get cleared up soon, I will be making a case with the Post Master General's office. This is not a threat. I am not mad but I will follow the proper route to make sure this does not happen again if needed.
                              Please don't take this as a reflection of everyone on this site. I have made around 100 trades. The majority of people on this site are good people. Hopefully he will live up to his end of the bargain and you can continue to have good trades with fellow CCW members.

Comment

Working...
                              X