This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
    Why cant they just say when they recieve it?

Because it should have never gone this far and we want to be sure that you sent them all out.

The members that you dealt with have been far more patient then I would have been if I was one of your trade partners that sent you cards and then you just send out whatever "you" feel is good enough for replacement and not what was agreed too.

Let me make this real easy, I have tried to work with you to resolve these issues and you still do not do what is asked of you,so either you post scans showing that packages went out to everyone you wronged in this thread by this time tomorrow or you will be banned and reported and I will instruct everyone to file charges.

Enough is enough.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by rynok1999 View Post
      Its between me and them. If they want a pic i can give them one. Doesnt have anything to do with anyone else. If they want to talk to me i will talk to them np. But this is just stupid.
      You know what's even more stupid? Jerking around all these good members that had more than enough patience with you. The problem becomes all of our business when you become a menace on the site.

Grand Opening, Grand Closing.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
        Ok,I think its time to get things rolling here.

Ryan has been on but has not started fixing things so here are a few links to start filing.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Mail Fraud Complaint
        https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx

Since he is a minor the compliants will be filed against the parents,I will pm everyone that needs their info,just send me a pm asking for it and I will respond.

I will also be posting the Local P.D.'s phone# here once I get it.
        Just a FYI, for those who have still not received anything from rynok1999, these links can be used to get the authorities involved if that's what you choose to do.

Comment

• And this on too:::

Batesville Indiana Police Department
          Phone and email:

1-812-934-3131 sholt@batesvillepolice.org

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

• After trying to get Ryan to fix his bad trades and getting mostly jerked around by him with one excuse after another he has been banned.

Thank you B.I.G.Poppa for taking care of that.

I suggest that anyone that has not received their end from Ryan to pursue legal action now.

Comment

• Rynok - here is a message for you to see clear as day. We all know you havent sent crap out that is why we are asking. And nice try attempting to sign up under a different userID. You will be banned from all sports card trading forums.

Comment

• I would like to commend all of you that have shown a lot of patience with him. Please don't hold what this young boy has done against the other young kids. I have a few 13-14 year olds that come in and trade with me. Hopefully the cardstore he says he works at will keep a eye on what he does.
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

• Yeah Kenny was like 14 when I first started trading online with him. LOL! Everything always worked out fine when we traded.

Comment

• Its no big deal some times just gets two many trades going on at once.I look at it as long as he is talking to me I have some thing in the mail Sooner or later.
                    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
                      Rynok - here is a message for you to see clear as day. We all know you havent sent crap out that is why we are asking. And nice try attempting to sign up under a different userID. You will be banned from all sports card trading forums.

he really tried using a different id?
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

• Yes he did.

http://community.cardboardconnection...spam-user.html

Comment

• If anyone wants a good laugh, this was his response when questioned on his new userID.

I just tried to restart on the forum as a new start. Thats all i did. Sorry. Not even using that whatever it was anymore. Just wanted a new name and a new start

Comment

• I reopened this thread in the hopes that some of you might have received something from the thief.

If you have please post here.

Comment

• Yeah I received A broken heart lol no nothing here Just made me be more cautious when dealing with trades with someone for first time.

Comment

• Well I guess the guy did keep his work got package in mail today ith about 11 game used and one auto way more than I was asking or hoped for .I would try and PM him not sure if i can .Well just thought i let everyone know .
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X