Trade Dispute #3277

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Dispute #3277

I have made a trade with rookscm I.sent.my end and I have not received anything from him its been a month and he doesnt reapond to any PMs Not sure what else to do

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v349/mlublansky/

Got it. ...........
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by MLublansky View Post
      I have made a trade with rookscm I.sent.my end and I have not received anything from him its been a month and he doesnt reapond to any PMs Not sure what else to do

rockscm is a CCW Rookie and must send first on his first 10 transactions.

I will try to get in contact with rookscm and see if I can help but you should not have sent out anything until you received your end.

Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Email sent to rookscm
        Last edited by thebighurt035; 03-03-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Your correct and i know better but i was going in for surgery and it wasnt a huge bv trade but its my fault i accept it i did see he completed two deals so i just wanted to get it out before i went in sorry about that

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v349/mlublansky/

Comment

Sorry but
            he has not responded to my pm nor my email.

I also see that he has not been active here nor any other sites since the beginning of Feb. nor his ebay account since Jan

Please leave him appropriate feedback

Comment

Working...
            X