This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About leaving appropriate feedback

When a trade dispute is filed and your trade partner does not send payment/card please make sure that you leave them appropriate feedback so that other members are aware of their trading habits that is what the feedback is meant for.

Thanks
    Roy.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Hey I was just wondering, I did a trade with realrob and the trade is done and finished. I left him feedback, but he has yet to do it for me. I sent 1st since that is the rules, but the question I have is this. When I mark the trade complete it does a loading symbol and does nothing, the trade still says accepted rather then completed. Is this a bug or just a uncorrected error on the forums. Because I am staff member on a racing game and the forums are set up exactly the same, I know they had a few issues with things like this. I am just curious and wondering if it will change itself or does a staff member have to do it manually.
    http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Working...
    X