Trade 5675 with ft28jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade 5675 with ft28jags

Sent item with tracking. Tracking says item was delivered on Friday.
    ft28jags Says he did not receive and will not mail til he does.
    Tracking is:9500111211796019567225

Thank you for posting this in the dispute forum.

I am in contact with your trade partner
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Sending a pm for an update on the package that shows dlvd.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

DCF now shows the item is going back to cornwellfamily

Your item was returned to the sender on January 27, 2016 at 11:25 am in DENVER, CO 80218 because the addressee moved and left no forwarding address.

Comment

Received cards back today. The address sent to looked like 2557 instead of 2757. So, the blame should be put on me for not writing clearly. Just glad to have my cards back. Again my sloppy writing and not to any part on ft28jags.

Comment

Actually its not your fault. That particular trader would never send at same time to other members. He always wanted to receive cards first before he sent out, even when dealing with reputable CCW members who have more feedback than him. But happy that you got your cards back. You dont have to worry about that member anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
              Received cards back today. The address sent to looked like 2557 instead of 2757. So, the blame should be put on me for not writing clearly. Just glad to have my cards back. Again my sloppy writing and not to any part on ft28jags.
              Mike,
              I am glad they were returned to you and mistakes happen.

I had a gut feeling that your trade partner was always telling the truth but as to why he has been banned is exactly what Kerwin stated.

I can not count how many times he stated to me that he will not send at the same time to CCW members in good standing but rules are there to protect everyone.
              Last edited by thebighurt035; 02-01-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys.

Comment

Working...
                X