96 Manny Ramirez base and inserts

i agree with this and will ship this weekend

Comment

I agree with and confirm this trade
      thanks
      dangles

Comment

Sending both traders a pm
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

cards recieved

Comment

Originally posted by chart7898 View Post
            cards recieved

Thanks for your response,DANGLES was on today but did not respond to the pm nor the trade agreement.

Will send another pm in a min.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Trade agreement

Have not received my cards from our trade.

Lmk
              dangles

Comment

Sending another pm to chart7898

Comment

Got this pm back from DANGLES:

TRADE WITH CHART7898
                  I DID TODAY THANKS.

DANGLES

Moving to completed trades

Roy

Comment

Was informed that DANGLES pm to me meant that he responded to the trade agreement and has not received his end yet,sending
                    chart7898 another pm.

Comment

so sorry for the delay, i moved 2 weeks ago and JUST got internet up and running. (you can thank AT&T for that). working on updating everything right now and will update

Comment

Originally posted by chart7898 View Post
                        so sorry for the delay, i moved 2 weeks ago and JUST got internet up and running. (you can thank AT&T for that). working on updating everything right now and will update

Corey,
                        thanks for the update but please post any updates in the dispute forum since a dispute was filed.

Link to dispute:

Thanks
                        Roy

Comment

DANGELS has received the card that I sent out and should be getting the 2nd card soon.

Will leave this trade open until the 2nd cards gets to him.

Comment

Got the dc # from Brad on the 2nd card 0310-1230-0000-2603-8438

This TA is closed

Comment

Working...
                            X