X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendricksis1/bo1699 trade

hendricksis1 will receive 1 Cub Pepsi cap

bo1699 will receive surprise cards for his boys
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Trade agreed upon.

THANKS! Looking forward to this site.

Comment

Since you guys beat me to posting it,lol

James,
      I already mailed yours out a "gaints and an angels" so you could get 2 baseball caps and mailed out Andys caps and tickets

James DC# 0309 3220 0001 5418 7375

Andy's DC# 0309 3220 0001 5418 7368
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks Roy!
        ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products

Comment

caps

Thanks, Roy. If you need any caps, let me know right away with mailing information. JB

Comment

Originally posted by bo1699 View Post
            Thanks, Roy. If you need any caps, let me know right away with mailing information. JB

Thanks for the offer but I sent out a bunch for family and friends and its all covered.

My bro and I already received our White Sox hats,they didn't take long at all.

Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Minoso

Just yesterday I drove by the little corner grocery store where I bought my 1st pack of baseball cards (long ago thrown away!!)...in it was a 1960 Minnie Minoso card. I see you like the Sox....he's always been a favorite of mine.

Comment

I have met Minnie in person and he is a great guy.

Me and Minnie

Comment

Pepsi cap arrived today. THANKS!

Comment

DC shows bo1699 received the caps I sent him.

Sending him a pm

Comment

Both ends have received.

Comment

Doesn't look like he will be back,closing this and moving to complete

Comment

Working...
                        X