Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help

Looking to send out some requests, but don't really know what to say...
    sigpic
    Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
    *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Can anybody help me?
    sigpic

Comment

just be honest.. I usually go the butt kissin route.. telling them I admire their work.. accomplishments etc. Any personal memory with what they did (ex. Carl Yastrzemski hit his 400th HR on my bday)... and then simply ask for what you are wanting. I usually say I am willing to make a donation to a charity of their choice in exchange..

Comment

Thanks for the help!
        sigpic

Comment

Here's a copy of what I sent to Jerry Azumah and Ed Hochuli. Also add your full address under your name in the bottom of the email. I removed mine for the posting.

Jerry Azumah :
          Dear Mr. Azumah,
          I was wondering if you would be so kind to send me an autograph. I am a big fan and am in the chicagoland area. My little brothers who are twins would also like an autograph. It was their birthday last week and I think it would make a great belated gift. Their names are Joey and Jimmy.

Thanks!
          -Anthony
          Ed Hochuli:

Dear Mr. Hochuli,
          I am an avid football fan and love watching it every Sunday. I was wondering if you would send me an autograph as I would be able to easily say you are one of the best Refs out there on the field. I would greatly appreciate this to add to my collection of star autographs.

Thanks in advance,

-Anthony

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
          >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
          Bucket

Comment

Thanks!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

No problem. You can use those and edit them in what ever sorts you need for your requests.

I made this exclusively for CCW ^^^
              >>>>I DO NOT HAVE A BECKETT or BECKETT BOOK, DO NOT ASK ME THE BVS OF MY CARDS<<<<
              Bucket

Comment

Ok, thank you very much!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X