any new addresses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new addresses?

If anyone can help me out with any recent success addresses. And thank you.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Any player that you're looking for in particular? Thanks.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I sent 4 cards to Floyd Bannister using the address listed here at CCW and got all 4 signed back to me in 6 days.

Thanks,
      Dennis
      Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

I sent an e-mail to David Akers' Foundation and got an autographed 8x10 in about a month.

Comment

Can I get the david akers email. Please and any players in the league now I took a couple of the retired players addresses and still waiting on a reply. I appreciate you helping me

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Originally posted by acalle25 View Post
            Can I get the david akers email. Please and any players in the league now I took a couple of the retired players addresses and still waiting on a reply. I appreciate you helping me
            No problem, just spread the word of our site to your friends

Akers' addy:

Here's a list of Current NFL players who sign via their team:

Comment

thanks for the help. I see you updated the team addresses to thanks

Comment

Hey one more thing do you guys have any other emails I can get for these players

Comment

Originally posted by acalle25 View Post
                  Hey one more thing do you guys have any other emails I can get for these players
                  Here's our e-mail address forum:

Unfortunately, Akers is pretty much the only current player that signs via e-mail. There's still some interesting names though.

Comment

Working...
                  X