so mad.....anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so mad.....anyone help

So I sent out to miles austin at the team address in the database heard he was a good signer and seen many success but to I see the envelope I sent on the envelope reads return to sender. Why is that anyone?

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Two things I can think of are they may have refused it or there wasnt enough postage on it.

Comment

Well it was only a topps trading card and a index card. I put a stamp on each sase.

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

The address you wrote could also be either incorrect or illegible. That happened to me with Deion Branch. Ended up sending again and got a success.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Ok this is what I put:
          Miles Austin
          C/O Dallas Cowboys
          Texas Stadium
          2401 East Airport Freeway
          Irving Texas USA
          75062-4839

Does that sound right?

Comment

That looks correct. I dunno what to say then. Is there any explanation on the rts sticker? They usually say something like not enough postage or not deliverable as address. Ask your postal worker as well, they should know why it was rejected.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

The sticker says x 750 N6E 1 309C 70 09/12/10
              Forward time exp rtn to send

Comment

Guys, they tore down Texas Stadium. Need to get the listing updated. I think I noticed this before I got on staff and then forgot all about it.

Cowboys Center
                1 Cowboys Parkway
                Irving, TX 75063-4727

As for the forwarding order expiring, I guess even Jerry Jones doesn't trump the US Postal Service. Either that or he was expecting some hate mail...
                DON'T PM ME - MY INBOX IS FULL!

UT Rookies wantlist - Set wantlist

Comment

Working...
                X