Basketball TTM Requests Sent Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball TTM Requests Sent Out

Im starting this thread to help me keep track of who I sent out to and when. Hope I get a few of these back. If I get any successes, I will post the scan up.

11/15/10
    Kevin Love - C/O Wolves
    Sebastian Telfair - C/O Wolves

2 more requests to be sent out tomorrow.

11/23/10
    Tyreke Evans - C/O Kings
    Jonny Flynn - C/O Wolves

Comment

Good luck Kerwin

Comment

Thanks buddy.

Comment

1 more request sent out today.

1/17/11
          Wesley Johnson - C/O Wolves

Comment

dirk and kidd sign, bob mcadoo signed a great of the game cards for me in under a week. robert parish signs alot also
            Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Thanks. I will try sending one to Kidd. Dirk signed twice for me in the past.

Still nothing in the mail from the original requests I sent out 2 months ago.

Comment

you do know that NBA really stands for No Body Autographs- right?

Ive gotten Pau, Dirk, Kidd, and Kyle Korver though, if you havent tried them- although Ive heard Pau quit signing since he joined the Lakers

Comment

Yeah those are some tough signers. But hopefully you prove me wrong and get something back, because i'd love to send to them as well lol.
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X