Can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me?

Can some tell me the best way to write a autograph request letter?
    Going for the 2010 topps football master set and looking for 89&90 tops football graded 8 or better by BGS and PSA.

my bucket

The way I do it when I send out TTM requests is to first thank the person for taking the time to read my letter. Tell him why he/she is one of your favorite athletes/actors/etc and the stuff you have in your collection of that person. At the end of the letter, ask if they can send you an autograph to add to your collection. If it is a sports card you are sending them to sign, maybe add two in there for them to keep one for themselves. Also dont forget to put in a SASE so they can send it back to you. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Comment

Ok thank you
      Going for the 2010 topps football master set and looking for 89&90 tops football graded 8 or better by BGS and PSA.

my bucket

Comment

I agree with Kerwin on how to go about asking for an autograph, or....

you can always try it this way:

Dear Mr. Brett Favre,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Second, I am writing this letter in hopes of receiving an autographed picture. Do you think you could ask Aaron Rodgers to send me one?

Thanking-you-in-advance,

Not sure if that would work or not...but hey....it's worth a laugh or two!
        Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

LMAO Randy!

Comment

Lol nice thanx for the reply

my bucket

Comment

Working...
            X