No announcement yet.

AC's TTM Thread (updated 10/21/2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a few VERY NICE Jerry "The King" Lawler items in the mail... I will scan them tonight

Comment

Comment

REALLY need to send out more.... miss getting these in the mail....

Comment

I have found that baseball players from the 80's are really good at returning TTM. Most of them will address them as well (i have 2 sons and I often send 3 cards and they address one to each of us). If you want a list of names / addresses that I have found to be successfull, pm me.

Brett
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
            REALLY need to send out more.... miss getting these in the mail....
            I feel the same way lol

Comment

I sent a few out 2 months ago. One was guaranteed to get back to me in like a month based on what other members have had their successes on, I have no clue what is taking so long on it. LOL!

Comment

I sent a small batch out recently, hopefully I have as much success as you did a couple months ago Adam lol.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Yea, I am waiting on quite a few, but I got a lot back fairly quickly....

I may send out more.. I think I need to update some that I received

i.e. Sheamus, Bo Jackson and maybe a few others

Comment

Scans or ban

Comment

coming tonight

got a replay from SHAQ as well... but it was just a letter and package of items and my items returned... saying he didnt want to "damage my valuable item" etc etc etc

Comment

coming tonight

got a replay from SHAQ as well... but it was just a letter and package of items and my items returned... saying he didnt want to "damage my valuable item" etc etc etc
                        I didn't even get a response from Shaq

I'm guessing all the TTMers on that other site got greedy and milked Shaq dry.
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

maybe he was too busy dancing ?

Comment

Comment

congrats Mike,u should try sending to John Morrison before WWE slams the door on his ass thanx to his wanting to be a part of Melina's life rather than being a main-eventer in the WWE lol

Comment

Working...
                              X